It may seem surprising, but there are many things you can control to help you have a better renting experience and a more comfortable home.
Join this free online Zoom session and hear practical tips from Renew’s energy efficiency experts to prepare your home to stay cool throughout summer.
This session will cover:
- your rights as a renter
- how to take control of your energy use to minimise costs
- different energy uses and how to interpret your energy bills
- the energy use of appliances such as air conditioners, fridges, lights and star ratings
- how to avoid heat and the impact of windows, ceiling, walls and floors
- causes of draughts – including how to find and reduce them
- different types of installed and portable cooling and the best and worst choices for running costs.
Wednesday 7 February 2024 – Online via Zoom
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm AEST