Get in contact with us in your language.
Nearly a quarter of residents in the City of Port Phillip speak languages other than English at home.
Council offers a free multilingual telephone interpreting service for Council enquiries. Please phone our language-specific service:
- 廣 東 話 (Cantonese) 03 9679 9810
- 普 通 话 (Mandarin) 03 9679 9858
- Ελληνικά (Greek) 03 9679 9811
- Polski (Polish) 03 9679 9812
- Русский (Russian) 03 9679 9813
- Other languages 03 9679 9814
The interpreter will put a caller in touch with our call centre so we are able to respond to your enquiries.
You can also write to Council in your own language and Council will translate the document.
Staff at Council's Customer Service Counters can also access an interpreter for enquiries in-person.