Conditions of entry
When visiting the ASSIST customer service desk at St Kilda and Port Melbourne Town Halls, there are COVID-safe requirements you will need to follow to keep everyone safe.
Do not visit the town hall if you are feeling unwell or are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
When entering a town hall:
- Keep your face mask on throughout your visit.
- Use hand sanitiser at the entry to the building.
- Sign in using your phone and the QR code so we have a record of your visit. This is a condition of entry for COVID-safe records. If you're unsure if your phone can scan a QR code, visit the Service Victoria website to download the free app.
- If you do not have a smartphone, you will be required to provide your first name, contact number and the date and time of your visit.
- Note the capacity limit. We can have a maximum of 10 customers inside the town hall customer service area at one time.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distance between yourself and others at all times, both when queuing and at the counter.
For the latest updates, please see the COVID-19 page.
99a Carlisle Street, St Kilda 3182
Opening hours: 9.30am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- pay bills, fines and permits
- enquiries assistance
- planning and building matters
333 Bay Street, Port Melbourne 2307
Opening hours: 10.00am to 2.00pm, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
208 to 220 Bank Street, South Melbourne 3205
This customer service counter is closed until further notice.