It is the responsibility of the Private Building Surveyor to ensure that all building related documentation is lodged with Council as per the Building Regulations 2018. 

Private Building Surveyor Lodgements

Help and support

If you have any questions or need help, please contact the Building team:

Online: My Port Phillip

Phone: 03 9209 6253


In person: visit the Planning and Building Counter at St Kilda Town Hall during opening hours (8.30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday)