My Port Phillip
Submitting your application on My Port Phillip is the fastest and easiest way. You can make secure payments and also track your application.
Find out more about gathering property information, including the Certificate of Title.
Property information forms:
You need the relevant construction permits for your project before starting building work.
All construction permit forms can be submitted by:
- Logging on to My Port Phillip online services
- Select ‘Apply for a permit’
- Select ‘Construction permits’ and click ‘Start’
- Select the relevant construction form
- Provide all the development details
- Review and ‘Lodge’ the application
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Attach all supporting documents
- Pay the permit fee. A card payment fee applies.
Download the relevant construction forms:
Get the details about demolition and what you need to do.
Object or support a permit application
The easiest way to object or support a planning permit is to use My Port Philip online services. If you can’t do this online, you can download the form.