Planning and building forms
My Port Phillip
Submitting your application on My Port Phillip is the fastest and easiest way. You can make secure payments and also track your application.
Find out more about gathering property information, including the Certificate of Title.
Property information forms:
You need the relevant construction permits for your project before starting building work.
All construction permit forms can be submitted by:
- Logging on to My Port Phillip online services
- Select ‘Apply for a permit’
- Select ‘Construction permits’ and click ‘Start’
- Select the relevant construction form
- Provide all the development details
- Review and ‘Lodge’ the application
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Attach all supporting documents
- Pay the permit fee. A card payment fee applies.
Download the relevant construction forms:
- Asset Protection (100 KB)
- Asset Protection Final Inspection (74 KB)
- Out Of Hours Application (85 KB)
- Road Closure Application (132 KB)
- Road Opening Application (167 KB)
- Road Opening Final Inspection (98 KB)
- Significant Tree Pruning or Removal Application (152 KB)
- Street Occupation Application (138 KB)
- Vehicle Crossing Final Inspection (78 KB)
- Vehicle Crossover Temporary Application (153 KB)
- Vehicle Crossover Permanent Application (121 KB)
- Work Zone Application (105 KB)
Get the details about demolition and what you need to do.
Download the Proposed demolition application form - Section 29A (PDF 48 KB)
Object or support a permit application
The easiest way to object or support a planning permit is to use My Port Philip online services. If you can’t do this online, you can download the form.
Download the Objection to a planning permit - Section 57 (148 KB).
Help and support
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us:
Online: My Port Phillip online services
Phone: 03 9209 6424
In person: visit the Planning & Building Counter at St Kilda Town Hall during opening hours (8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday)