How to apply for a permit
- Read the Community Temporary Signage Guidelines available below
- Log into our booking portal to check availability and request your date. All temporary signage sites can be found under the venue category Signage.
- Via the booking portal upload
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued, if a fee is applied
- Pay the permit fee
- Upon payment, the permit will be issued
Please follow the links below to assist in your booking portal experience
- Registration and signing in (PDF 588 KB)
- Making a Casual Hire Booking PDF ( 1.2 MB)
- Managing your Booking (PDF 994 KB)
A card payment fee applies.
Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
Two signage board locations can be permitted for up to 14 days per event or activity.
Permitted sites for signage
- Alma Park, St Kilda (PDF 299 KB)
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne opposite 317 and 334 (PDF 355 KB)
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne opposite 173 near Coles (PDF 387 KB)
- Beach Carpark Entry, Off Ormond Esplanade, Elwood (PDF 304 KB)
- Jacka Boulevard Overpass, St Kilda (PDF 290 KB)
- O’Donnell Gardens St Kilda (PDF 350 KB)
- Sol Green Reserve, City Road, South Melbourne (PDF 299 KB)
- St Kilda Town Hall (PDF 295 KB)
- Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne (PDF 290 KB)
Contact Event Services
If you are unable to access our web portal, please complete an application form: Community Temporary Signage Application Form (PDF 136 KB).