Street stalls, raffles and collections permit
The Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections permit is for fundraising activities held in any of the City of Port Phillip’s public spaces by registered charities, not for profit organisations, local education providers and local community groups.
Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
How to apply for a permit
- Read the Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections guidelines
- Log into our booking portal to check availability and request your date.
- All permitted sites can be found under the venue category Street Stall via the booking portal.
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued if fees are applicable
- Pay the permit fee
- Once paid, the permit will be issued
Permitted sites for signage
- Acland Street, St Kilda
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne
- Bridport Street, Albert Park
- Carlisle Street, Balaclava
- Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
- Liardet Street, Port Melbourne
- Other sites may be considered upon application
To apply for intersection or on road collections, contact the Transport team.
Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections Guidelines (PDF 135 KB)
The links below to can help you navigate our booking portal:
- Registration and signing in (PDF 588 KB)
- Making a Casual Hire Booking PDF ( 1.2 MB)
- Managing your Booking (PDF 994 KB)
A card payment fee applies.
Contact Event Services
Online: Online Services
Post: Event Services, City of Port Phillip, Private Bag 3 St Kilda, Victoria, Australia 3182
If you are unable to complete your booking through our web portal, please complete an application form: Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections Application Form (PDF 147 KB).