These include childhood vaccines, that are funded for anyone up to 20 years of age.
We also provide some fee for service vaccines that are not funded. Payment for these vaccines can be made at the sessions with Eftpos only. See below Fee for Service Immunisations.
We do not provide the Shingles vaccine (Zostavax). This vaccine is available through your GP.
Sessions and bookings
Bookings to our clinics are made using the Victorian Department of Health Central Immunisation Record portal. To book an appointment for yourself or for your family, you will need to create an account on the portal. To do this you will need:
- email address
- access to the email account
- Medicare card
Appointments open for bookings 8 weeks prior to the session.
November Immunisation Dates
- Saturday 18 November - 9.00am - 11.00am - South Melbourne Community Centre
- Tuesday 21 November - 4.30pm - 6.30pm - St Kilda Town Hall
- Wednesday 29 November - 9.30am - 11.30am - St Kilda Town Hall
December Immunisation Dates
- Thursday 7 December - 10.00am - 12.00pm - Liardet Street Community Centre, Port Melbourne
- Tuesday 12 December - 9.30am - 11.30am - St Kilda Town Hall
- Thursday 14 December - 9.30am - 11.30am - Mary Kehoe Community Centre, Albert Park
- Saturday 16 December - 9.00am - 11.00am - South Melbourne Community Centre
- Wednesday 20 December - 9.30am - 11.30am - St Kilda Town Hall
For a full list of session dates and times, download the immunisation calendar:
If you book a session, please arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
If you are unable to make an appointment, you may still attend a session and wait to be served. Sessions are all well-staffed to ensure clients are served promptly.
Please note, we cannot assist anyone arriving later than the closing times specified.
Influenza Vaccines and Other Funded Vaccines
Fee for Service Immunisations - Available at the sessions via card payment only
School Vaccination Program
The Victorian Government has requested Council’s offer ALL Secondary School students the opportunity to catch up on vaccines they may have missed in the previous years.
Secondary School students are offered the following vaccines:
- Year 7 – HPV (Gardasil 9)
- Year 7 – DTP (Boostrix/Adacel) – booster dose
- Year 10 – Meningococcal ACWY (Nimenrix) – 1 dose
Council's Immunisation departments will be visiting secondary schools this year to offer these vaccines. All year levels will be offered the vaccines in the catch-up program.
If your child has missed being vaccinated at school, please book an appointment below. If you wish to discuss your child's immunisation history, you may contact council’s Immunisation Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information is available at,