Some incorporated documents apply to all planning schemes. View the State Incorporated documents on the Department of Environment, Land Water and Planning (DELWP) website.
Incorporated documents that are specific to Port Phillip (Port Phillip Local Incorporated) documents are available below. Listed as shown in the Schedule to Clause 72.04 of the Port Phillip Planning Scheme.
Beacon Cove Development, Port Melbourne, March 2004 (Revised July 2013) (PDF 664 KB)
Includes Beacon Cove Concept Plan No.1, Beacon Cove Precinct Plan No. 1, Beacon Cove Residential Component Guidelines No.1 and Plan named Beacon Cove Port Melbourne showing areas subject to an environmental audit.
City of Port Phillip Heritage Policy Map (Part of Port Phillip Heritage Review)
City of Port Phillip Neighbourhood Character Map (Part of Port Phillip Heritage Review)
BESS (Built Environment Sustainability Scorecard) Council Alliance for a Sustainable Built Environment (CASBE)
MUSIC – model for urban stormwater improvement conceptualisation tool
Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS), Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
- Chapter 1 - Conservation details for various Architectural Eras in Port Phillip
- Chapter 2 - Garden City Estate Guidelines (Updated 2010)
- Chapter 3 – Guidelines for Garage and/or Carport Structures
- Chapter 4 – Neighbourhood Character Descriptions
- Chapter 5 - Fishermans Bend Guidelines (Updated 2010)
- Chapter 6 - Dunstan Estate Guidelines 2007
- Chapter 7 – Carlisle Street Environs
- Chapter 8 – Bay Street Environs
Port Phillip Urban Iconography Study (City of Port Phillip, 2001)
Port Phillip Urban Iconography Study (City of Port Phillip, 2004) (PDF 135 KB)
Recreational Boating Strategy (State Boating Council, 1997)
Recreational Boating Facilities Framework (Central Coastal Board, 2014) (PDF 4.7 MB)
Shrine of Remembrance Controls, April 2014
St Kilda Breakwater Management Plan (Parks Victoria, 2002)
STORM, Melbourne Water, including STORM Calculator