What support is available?
We can support you with matters such as:
- Finding the right children’s service
- Registering children on the waitlist
- Making a childcare subsidy claim
- Orientation for children's services
- High priority referrals for eligible families
We are also available to provide support to community organisations, childcare centres, and kindergartens. These consults aim to reduce barriers so that children can access early education and care.
How do I get support?
Please fill out our online form and we will get back to you within five business days. If you’re a professional, please also use this form to submit a referral.
You can also speak to our Early Years worker on 0466 954 111.
Am I eligible?
Families must live, work or play in the City of Port Phillip.