Community Grants 2021/22 are now closed. The grants are aimed to support eligible community groups and organisations to apply for funding to produce projects and programs that:
- identify and meet existing and emerging community needs
- strengthen capacity of local community groups, organisations, and networks
- promote and encourage social connection, and participation in community life
- address health and well-being inequities
- create initiatives that enable access and inclusion for diverse communities
- support sustainability initiatives and facilitate innovation.
Apply for a grant
If you are a new user, you will need to register an account when starting your first application.
If you need help using the application form, download the Help Guide for Applicants or check the Applicant Frequently Asked Questions.
For general queries about the guidelines, deadlines or questions about the application form, please contact the Community Grants and Funding Officer:
Phone: 03 9209 6777 during business hours Monday to Friday.