Location and opening hours
Phone: 03 9209 6686
- Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm
We are closed on public holidays.
Waste we will accept
Residents can drop off:
- motor oil – used and drained from the engine or gearbox
- cooking oils – used, household
- paints – household amounts (max 50L)
- car parts (small) and car batteries
- green waste – leaves, clippings, pruning, small branches and palm fronds. No soil
- washing machines and white goods – free to residents only
- iron – small amounts. For large amounts, contact Norstar Steel Recyclers
- plastic plant pots used and re-usable. Available to take home for free
- inner-spring mattresses for recycling (charges apply for futons and mattresses without springs)
Fees for larger loads of waste
We charge for larger quantities of recycling and all non-recyclable garbage.
Cost for residents
Cost for non-residents*
Equivalent load M3
About the size of a 240L bin
4' x 4' x 1' IMP
1.2 x 1.2 x 0.35 M.
6' x 4' x 1' IMP
1.8 x 1.2 x 0.35 M.
7' x 5' x 1' IMP
2.1 x 1.5 x 0.35 M.
All prices include GST.
*Non-residential customers pay charges to dispose of any amount green waste, cardboard and scrap metal.
Tradies, contractors and charities will be charged $123 per M3 for any kind of waste.
Items that we won’t accept
We don’t accept hazardous chemicals such as pesticides, cleaning chemicals, solvents or bleach. You can drop your chemicals at a Sustainability Victoria Detox Your Home day. Check the Sustainability Victoria: Detox Your Home calendar
We also do not accept:
- concrete and other heavy or construction waste
- Fridges/Freezers (residents can book for free hard/green waste collection)
- Air Conditioners (residents can book for free hard/green waste collection)
These items must be taken to the nearest landfill or tip.
We do not operate a tip or landfill so please contact them directly to confirm the list of acceptable materials.
Public landfill services are located at:
Brooklyn Transfer Station (Cleanaway)
Address: Old Geelong Road, Brooklyn
Phone: 03 9314 2297
- Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 4 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 12 midday
- Closed: Good Friday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day.
City of Wyndham Municipal Tip
Address: West's Rd, Werribee
Phone: 03 9974 1001
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays 8.30 am to 4 pm
- Closed: Christmas Day and Good Friday
Clayton South Resource Recovery Centre (Cleanaway)
Address: Deals Rd & Fraser Rd, Clayton South, VIC, 3169
Phone: 03 9551 2351
- Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 7 am to 2 pm
- Sunday 8 am to 12 midday
Our Customer Charter
We promise to:
- Make it easy
- Listen and understand
- Be responsive and follow through
- Be open and honest
- Always look to improve.