Amendments to the Port Phillip Planning Scheme are required to keep it current to ensure planning controls reflect community expectations, manage growth and ensure future amenity. This page provides details of current & previous Planning Scheme amendments within The City of Port Phillip.
The Port Phillip Planning Scheme is available online via the Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) website.
To view amendments to the Port Phillip Planning Scheme, visit the DELWP website and in the search field type 'Port' and select 'search by keyword' to see all the Port Phillip amendments.
There are no amendments on Exhibition.
Recently approved amendments
Amendments shown here have been approved within the last two years. View all current and completed Amendments on the Department of Environment Land Water and Planning (DELWP) website.
- Amendment C142port - Review of Heritage Overlay 6 (East St Kilda)
- Amendment C160port - Update amendment - 20(4)
- Amendment C191port - Extension to expiry date of interim Heritage Overlay 8 - Tiuna Grove, Elwood
- Amendment C188port - Heritage Overlay 7 Extension - Interim Heritage Controls
- Amendment C185port - Montague Commercial Precinct, Fishermans Bend - Extension of Interim heritage Controls
- Amendment C173port - Tiuna Grove, Elwood - Interim Heritage Overlay
- Amendment C149port - Victorian Pride Centre
- Amendment C151port - 77 Park Street, South Melbourne - Permanent Heritage Controls
- Amendment C122port - St Kilda Road South Precinct
Planning Scheme Review
Incorporated and Reference documents
View the set of Port Phillip Planning Scheme Incorporated and Reference documents.
Planning our City
In addition to planning scheme amendments, Council undertakes a number of strategic planning projects for specific areas and provides responses to State Government led initiatives. Find out more about these projects on the Planning our city page on this website.