The Port Phillip Planning Scheme is available online via the Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) website.
Amendments to the Port Phillip Planning Scheme keep the Scheme up to date to respond to the changing needs of our community and to manage growth. This page provides details of current and previous Planning Scheme amendments within The City of Port Phillip.
To view all current and historic amendments to the Port Phillip Planning Scheme, visit the DELWP website and in the search field type 'Port' and select 'search by keyword' to see all the Port Phillip amendments.
Comprehensive information about the planning scheme amendment process is also available on the DELWP website.
There are no amendments on Exhibition.
Recently approved amendments
Amendments shown here have been approved within the last two years. View all current and completed Amendments on the Department of Environment Land Water and Planning (DELWP) website.
- Amendment C186port - Fishermans Bend Heritage Controls - Montague Commercial Precinct
- Amendment C174port - Extension of Heritage Overlay 8 - Tiuna Grove, Elwood
- Amendment C171port - St Kilda Marina
- Amendment C142port - Review of Heritage Overlay 6 (East St Kilda)
- Amendment C160port - Update amendment - 20(4)
- Amendment C191port - Extension to expiry date of interim Heritage Overlay 8 - Tiuna Grove, Elwood
- Amendment C188port - Heritage Overlay 7 Extension - Interim Heritage Controls
- Amendment C185port - Montague Commercial Precinct, Fishermans Bend - Extension of Interim heritage Controls
- Amendment C173port - Tiuna Grove, Elwood - Interim Heritage Overlay
- Amendment C149port - Victorian Pride Centre
- Amendment C151port - 77 Park Street, South Melbourne - Permanent Heritage Controls
- Amendment C122port - St Kilda Road South Precinct
Planning Scheme Review
Council regularly reviews its planning scheme to ensure it aligns with changes in policy and community expectations. Find out more about the progress of the review.
Incorporated and Background documents
View the set of Port Phillip Planning Scheme Incorporated and Background documents.
Planning our City
In addition to planning scheme amendments, Council undertakes a number of strategic planning projects for specific areas and provides responses to State Government led initiatives. Find out more about these projects on the Planning our city page on this website.