Accessible parking permits for organisations
Organisations can apply to the Accessible Parking Permit (APP) scheme for an ADP Organisation Permit (formerly a Blue Organisation Permit). There are new rules, criteria and processes – find out more about disability and accessible parking permits.
Apply for or renew an organisational permit
1. Start your application
To apply online go to Victoria Government: Accessible parking permits for organisations
2. Get your application reference number
You’ll receive an application reference number via SMS and email.
3. Collect your permit from Council
If your application is successful, you’ll pick up the permit from the Council.
Make sure you bring these documents for each vehicle:
- proof of ownership showing the ABN
Maximum number of permits
You can ask for more than one permit. The maximum number of permits you can get depends on the number of drivers and vehicles in your fleet – the lesser number.
For example, if you have:
- 5 drivers and 5 registered vehicles you can apply for up to 5 permits.
- 5 drivers and 2 registered vehicles you can apply for up to 2 permits.
- 4 drivers and 3 registered vehicles you can apply for up to 3 permits.
- 2 drivers and 5 registered vehicles you can apply for up to 2 permits.
Replace a permit
If you lose or damage your permit or it is stolen, you can request a replacement online at Victoria Government: Accessible parking permits
You collect your replacement permit from us. Bring your photo ID and make sure you provide us with the information we need:
- Lost permit – statutory declaration detailing how and when the permit was lost
- Stolen permit – a copy of the police report confirming the permit was stolen
- Damaged permit – must return the current (damaged) permit.
Using a permit
Make sure the permit number and expiry date are easy to see from outside the vehicle.
You can’t use it to park in restricted areas such as Clearways, No Stopping, No Parking, taxi only or bus zones, /2P, 1/4P or residential parking areas. If you do you’ll get an infringement notice.
This permit authorises the permit holder to park:
- in disability parking bays
- for double the time on the parking sign
- free in a paid parking zone within Port Phillip.