City of Port Phillip Outdoor Fitness Stations
There are six Council-managed outdoor exercise equipment areas in parks in the City of Port Phillip:
- Alma Park West, St Kilda East
- Cook Reserve, Port Melbourne (corner of Evans and Swallow streets)
- Kings Way Reserve, Melbourne (corner of Bowen Crescent and Kings Way)
- Middle Park Foreshore, Middle Park (corner of Armstrong Street and Beaconsfield Parade)
- Moran Reserve, Marine Parade, Elwood
- Peanut Farm Reserve, St Kilda (corner of Blessington and Chaucer streets)
Albert Park Reserve Fitness Stations
There are two static fitness equipment stations at Albert Park Reserve which are managed by Parks Victoria. They are located at:
- Albert Road Drive at the northern end of the reserve
- Ross Gregory Drive at the eastern end of the reserve.
Perce White Reserve Fitness Station
The Port of Melbourne Authority has recently installed exercise equipment tailored to seniors at Perce White Reserve, Port Melbourne. The entrance to the reserve is off Todd Road.
Want to find out more about training at one of our outdoor fitness stations across the municipality?
For further enquiries, please contact the Sport and Recreation team 03 9209 6777 or email email@example.com