Where to find outdoor fitness stations
Council-managed fitness stations
There are seven Council-managed outdoor fitness stations in parks in the City of Port Phillip:
- Elwood Foreshore, Elwood (adjacent to Elwood Pier) - opened in autumn 2021
- Alma Park West, St Kilda East
- Cook Reserve, Port Melbourne (corner of Evans and Swallow streets)
- Kings Way Reserve, Melbourne (corner of Bowen Crescent and Kings Way)
- Middle Park Foreshore, Middle Park (corner of Armstrong Street and Beaconsfield Parade)
- Moran Reserve, Marine Parade, Elwood
- Peanut Farm Reserve, St Kilda (corner of Blessington and Chaucer streets)
Other fitness stations in Port Phillip
Albert Park Reserve
There are two static fitness equipment stations at Albert Park Reserve which are managed by Parks Victoria.
They are located at:
- Albert Road Drive at the northern end of the reserve
- Ross Gregory Drive at the eastern end of the reserve.
Perce White Reserve
The Port of Melbourne Authority has installed exercise equipment tailored to seniors at Perce White Reserve, Port Melbourne. The entrance to the reserve is off Todd Road.
Want to find out more about training at one of our outdoor fitness stations across the municipality?
For further enquiries, please contact the Sport and Recreation team: