Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
Two signage board locations can be permitted for up to 14 days per event or activity.
How to apply for a permit
- Contact Event Services to check availability and suitability
- Complete an application form
- Provide a copy of the signage artwork
- Provide evidence of non-for-profit status, if applicable
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued, if a fee is applied
- Pay the permit fee
- Upon payment, the permit will be issued
Permitted sites for community event temporary signage
- Alma Park, St Kilda (PDF 299 KB)
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne opposite 317 and 334 (PDF 355 KB)
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne opposite 173 near Coles (PDF 387 KB)
- Beach Carpark Entry, Off Ormond Esplanade, Elwood (PDF 304 KB)
- Jacka Boulevard Overpass, St Kilda (PDF 290 KB)
- O’Donnell Gardens St Kilda (PDF 350 KB)
- Sol Green Reserve, City Road, South Melbourne (PDF 299 KB)
- St Kilda Town Hall (PDF 295)
- Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne (PDF 290 KB)
Application form and guidelines
A card payment fee applies.