Pay your parking fine

There are four payment options:

  • online
  • by phone
  • at any Australia Post office
  • cheque made to Port Phillip Parking Services and sent to GPO 632, Melbourne VIC 3001

Note: If you want to pay the fine immediately, you can only do this at the post office. Online and phone payments are only available three business days after the date of issue of the fine.

Pay online

Please double check that the infringement number is correct.

Visa and Mastercard only.

Online payments are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, three business days after receiving the fine.

To pay online you'll need to enter your notice number as shown on the infringement notice. Double check the infringement number and confirm the amount you are required to pay.

Parking fines must be paid in full. We do not accept part payments.

Note: If you see a green bar appear underneath, stating infringements issued in the last three days may not yet be available for online payment, this is displayed when you have clicked on the question mark. To progress to the payment screen, please click on 'Visa' or 'MasterCard'.

If you need to request a payment arrangement or extension you can request one below.

Other payment methods

Payment arrangement or extension

You can only apply for one payment arrangement or extension, and only if you are the registered owner of the vehicle (with VicRoads) or the formally nominated driver of the vehicle.

There are two types of payment arrangements and extensions:

  • extending the due date of your payment.
  • requesting a payment arrangement with Fines Victoria.

If you wish to apply for a payment arrangement or extension, you must complete an application before the due date or the fine will continue through the infringements process and additional costs may be added.

Eligibility criteria may apply.

If you are a holder of a Centrelink Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or a Department of Veteran's Affairs Pensioner Concession Card, please provide a copy when submitting your request.

Request a parking fine review

If you would like to contest or object to your parking fine or have it reviewed, you can complete our online form.

Related Content