Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
How to apply for a permit
- Read the Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections guidelines available below
- Log into our booking portal to check availability and request your date. All permitted sites can be found under the venue category Street Stall.
- Via the booking portal upload
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued, if fees are applied
- Pay the permit fee
- Upon payment, the permit will be issued
Please follow the links below to assist in your application portal experience:
- Registration and signing in (PDF 588 KB)
- Making a Casual Hire Booking PDF ( 1.2 MB)
- Managing your Booking (PDF 994 KB)
A card payment fee applies.
Permitted sites for signage
- Acland Street, St Kilda
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne
- Bridport Street, Albert Park
- Carlisle Street, Balaclava
- Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
- Liardet Street, Port Melbourne
- Other sites may be considered upon application
To apply for intersection or on road collections, contact the Transport team.
Contact Event Services
If you are unable to complete your booking through our web portal, please complete an application form: Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections Application Form (PDF 147 KB).