Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
How to apply for a permit
- Read the Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections guidelines available below
- Log into our booking portal to check availability and request your date. All permitted sites can be found under the venue category Street Stall.
- Via the booking portal upload
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued, if fees are applied
- Pay the permit fee
- Upon payment, the permit will be issued
Please follow the links below to assist in your booking portal experience
- Registration and signing in (PDF 588 KB)
- Making a Casual Hire Booking PDF ( 1,175 KB)
- Managing your Booking (PDF 994 KB)
Permitted sites for street stalls, raffles and collections
- Acland Street, St Kilda
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne
- Bridport Street, Albert Park
- Carlisle Street, Balaclava
- Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
- Liardet Street, Port Melbourne
- Other sites may be considered upon application
Contact the Transport team to apply for intersection or on road collections.
A card payment fee applies.
Contact Event Services
If you are unable to complete your booking through our web portal, please complete an application form: Street Stalls, Raffles and Collections Application Form (PDF 154 KB)