Allow up to ten working days for the assessment of this application.
How to apply for a permit
- Contact Event Services to check availability and suitability
- Complete an application form
- Provide a copy of current Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance
- Provide a COVID-19 Safe Plan
- Provide evidence of non for profit status or letter of support from not-for-profit partner
- Where relevant, copies of the Temporary Food Premises Permit (serving food) or Minor Gaming Permit (raffles) will be required
- Consent from any business/resident if setting up in front of an occupied property
- Once the application has been assessed, an invoice will be issued, if fees are applied
- Pay the permit fee
- Upon payment, the permit will be issued
Permitted sites for street stalls, raffles and collections
- Acland Street, St Kilda
- Bay Street, Port Melbourne
- Bridport Street, Albert Park
- Carlisle Street, Balaclava
- Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
- Liardet Street, Port Melbourne
- Other sites may be considered upon application
Contact the Transport team at email@example.com to apply for intersection or on road collections.
A card payment fee applies.