Having served one term on council, I have learned much and I am looking forward to serving the community. I am keen to listen, collaborate and continue to work with integrity and creativity and kindness.
I have an eclectic employment history - actor, hospitality professional and administration assistant.
Council or local government committee experience
I have been a councillor on the previous council and served on the Community Grants and Cultural Development committees. I was also a board member of Gasworks.
Australian Labor Party
Reasons for standing for Council
To get things done
Objectives and priorities for your term
- Assisting our creative community and traders recover
- Creating litter picking programs to provide jobs and keep the City clean
- Flood mitigation and waste transformation
- Action on climate change and greening our City
- Supporting our amazing early education organisations.
Favourite parts of our City
The bay - seeing the sunsets and sunrises especially the magical pastel coloured bay matching the sky.
What sets our City apart from others in Australia
We have it all - we are a beautiful, creative, inclusive, exciting and close to everything city.
What are you most looking forward to as restrictions ease
Going to excellent local theatre shows!