We're excited to partner with Fitzroy Street Business Association (FSBA) and Renew Australia to deliver Renew Fitzroy Street.
Through this forward-thinking program, several landlords donate their vacant shops to up-and-coming traders, with rolling 30-day rent-free licences negotiated by Renew Australia, giving the temporary traders time to test the market without committing to a lengthy commercial lease agreement.
Visit the new stores on Fitzroy Street
The Renew Fitzroy Street participants have been chosen to complement, not compete with, the existing mix of retail in the precinct, encouraging locals and visitors alike to venture down to the famous street to support the new traders, while discovering or revisiting another shop, café or bar at the same time.
Visit the range of creators and makers in their shops at 63 Fitzroy Street:
- Farm Goat SUDS Soap (goat milk soaps) - Shop 1/63 Fitzroy Street
- Mike Stretch Finds (Australian streetwear) - Shop 2/63 Fitzroy Street
- Flo & Co. (florist) - Shop 4/63 Fitzroy Street (part of ARTWORKS St Kilda Artists Collective)
- Mr Macramé (fibre arts, wall hangings, plant hangers and more)- Shop 4/63 Fitzroy Street (part of ARTWORKS St Kilda Artists Collective)
- Rus Kitchin – visual Artist and Cartographer of Chaos (visual artist)- Shop 4/63 Fitzroy Street (part of ARTWORKS St Kilda Artists Collective)
- Tom Cerdan – autodidact Artist (visual artist) - Shop 4/63 Fitzroy Street (part of ARTWORKS St Kilda Artists Collective)
- Calistags Plants (living art pieces) - Shop 7/63 Fitzroy Street
About the project
Renew Fitzroy Street opened on 2 March 2021. Find out more about this exciting new imitative in the media release.