Garbage & Environmental Services
Garbage & Recycling Services
As well as residential services, the council regularly collects rubbish from parks, gardens, beaches and shopping centres to ensure a high level of enjoyment of these public places by our residents and visitors.
In the last decade, council has introduced over eighty environmental initiatives to improve living for our community by achieving energy savings, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and building a sustainable environment.
CITY OF PORT PHILLIP
WASTE AND RECYCLING COLLECTION
DURING EASTER AND ANZAC DAY 2015
•Good Friday 3 April 2015 will be collected on Saturday 4 April 2015.
•No Changes to Other Collection Days during Easter
•No Changes to ANZAC Day collection on 25 April 2015
RESOURCE RECOVERY CENTER AND PORT PHILLIP DEPOT
•Closed Good Friday 3 April 2015
•Closed Easter Monday 6 April 2015
•Closed Anzac Day 25 April 2015
New, Missing or Damaged Bins
Council can arrange delivery of a replacement bin if your bin is missing or you move into an existing residence where there are no bins. An application form must first be completed for missing bins. Download the Bin Application Form and return it to council via fax on (03) 9209 6311, or mail to City of Port Phillip Private Bag 3 St Kilda 3182. For damaged bins or bins for newly developed premises please contact us or use eServices.
- Residential Garbage CollectionMore information
- Residential Hard and Green Waste Collection ServicesMore information
- Residential Recycling CollectionMore information
- Yellow Lid Recycling BinsMore information
- Household Chemical DisposalMore information
- Resource Recovery Centre (Transfer Station) & TipsMore information
- Street Litter BinsMore information
- Waste Management Plan Guidelines for DevelopmentsMore information